- There are four 60-minute tests and a 120-minute comprehensive final exam during the semester. Test dates are listed on your course syllabus and on the calendar.
- An appointment is REQUIRED to take a test. Schedule your appointment at mathlab.olemiss.edu/testing. You can reschedule your test if needed (as long as there are available openings). Note that you must use your Ole Miss email address to schedule your tests. Note that there is no same day scheduling.
- Arrive on time for your test. We suggest you arrive at least 10 minutes early. If you are more than 5 minutes late, we will try to work you in for the next appointment time (if there are seats available). You must bring a picture id (Ole Miss ID card, Driver’s License, Passport, etc.) to check in for a test.
- It is suggested that you do not bring your cell phone to the lab on test day. If you need to bring your phone with you to the JAC Math Lab, then it must be checked at the check-in desk outside the lab. If you have a cell phone with you in the testing area, even if it’s in our pocket and turned off, it will considered academic dishonesty.
- A TI-30XS Multiview calculator will be sitting at each computer on test days. No other electronic devices are allowed in the testing area.
- The only thing you can bring with you into the testing area is a pen or pencil. Please bring your own pen or pencil.
- When you are seated, you may begin your exam. The staff will give you scratch paper as needed; no other paper is allowed.
- Scratch paper CANNOT be taken out of the lab. If you wish to get it from your instructor the following week, put your name on it and place it in their mailbox. Otherwise, place it in the recycle bin.
- On test dates, the JAC Math Lab is closed for studying and reviewing. It is test taking only on these dates.
- All tutoring labs will be closed due to testing during final exams week.
- You may not leave during a test without permission. This includes getting water and using the restroom. If you absolutely need to use the restroom then you must completely empty your pockets at the front desk. Let one of the employees know. If you leave your test without permission, it will be submitted at that point.
- Please view the following video for more in-depth instructions for scheduling appointments. https://youtu.be/W2KeKL5RvUc
- Please view the following video in regards to making sure you have an appointment or rescheduling an appointment. https://youtu.be/kGe1ArfkHRA